Disc Wafer Type Lifting Check Valve Spring Loaded
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.5 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet, Plywood Case, etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: H71X-40C
- Connection Form: Wafer Type
- Pressure: Ordinary Pressure
- Sealing Form: Gland Packings Globe Valve
- Standard: DIN
- Size Range: Dn15-Dn100
- Working Temperature: -100-400 Degrees Celsius
- Flange Standards: En1092-2 etc
- Applications: Liquid, Gaseous and Steam
- Specification: Certificated by ISO9001 and CE
- HS Code: 84811000
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Structure: Check
- Function: Ddcv Double Lobe, Nrvr Silence, Sfcv Rubber Lobe, Nrvz Silence, Nrvg Silence
- Flow Direction: Unidirection
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Working Pressure: 4.0mpa
- Face to Face: DIN3202 K4
- Testing: DIN3230 , API598
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Laizhou Yantai City Shandong Province, China
The disc check valve consists of four main components: The body, a disc, a spring and a spring retainer. The disc moves in a plane at right angles to the flow of the fluid, resisted by the spring that is held in place by the retainer. The body is designed to act as an integral centring collar that facilitates installation. Where a 'zero leakage' seal is required, a soft seat can be included.
The stainless steel disc check valve is of the wafer pattern
Designed to be sandwiched between ASME flanges. It is suitable
For use on a wide range of fluids for applications in process lines,
Hot water systems, steam and condensate systems etc.
Wafer check valve (single disk).
Made of Stainlees Steel AISI 316.
Disk made by AISI 316.
Spring made by AISI 316.
Assembly between flanges DIN PN-16/40 and ANSI 150.
Installed with vertical, horizontal or inclined flow.
Face to Face according DIN3202 K4
Max. Working pressure 40/25 Kg / cm2.
Low head losses.
Working Temperature -20º C +240º C